With so many options for bathroom tiles these days, choosing can be a challenging task. Aside from the aesthetics, you also have to make sure that you are getting the right kind of tiles for your bathroom to make sure that they serve you for a very long time.
If you choose our professional team of bathroom fitters at Geelong Bathroom Specialists, we guarantee that you will only be getting the best quality floor tiles for your bathroom. We will help you pick the right tiles for your flooring needs without compromising your budget.
For 10 years in the business, we have proven time and time again that we have mastered the art of tiling. But still, we never stop upgrading our skills and technology to give our clients exceptional results all the time.
Our tiling products and services cover the following types of bathroom tile flooring:
- Vinyl Tiles – the most cost-effective option for bathroom floor tiling. Many bathroom specialists say that vinyl tiles are actually the best choice for tile flooring than any other materials available today. Aside from the fact that it comes with a wide-range of colours and styles, it is also easy to install, durable, and truly comfortable for the bare feet.
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles – when it comes to durability, ceramic and porcelain tile could top the list. However, this is only true when these tiles are covered with protective glaze. Whatever the designs or themes you have in mind for your bathroom, there is always a ceramic or porcelain tile that could match with it. Unfortunately, your bare feet may not be very happy with it. Installing floor heater is a must with these tiles.
- Wood Tiles – not a very popular choice for bathroom flooring. Wood tiles are undeniably classy with its natural, rustic look. But when water starts penetrating the finish, it won’t take long until it gets stained and rots. With this, we highly recommend using wood tiles for powder rooms instead.
- Plastic Laminated Tiles – a good alternative to other tile flooring materials since it is the easiest to install. It doesn’t add much to the floor’s height, which can be problematic at times when using other tile flooring materials that requires cutting few inches off the door to fit in. Plastic laminated tiles, however, have limited choices for shapes and styles. Moreover, it requires precise installation to make sure there are no gaps for water to penetrate. Otherwise, it gets easily deformed and detached.
- Stone Tiles – beautiful tiles that come with different textures and colours with shades of silver, blue, gold, red, and green. These are made from granite, marble, slate, and limestone. When sealed well, properly cleaned, and polished regularly, they will last for a long time.
- Glass Tiles – the most stylish of them all but requires extra care when installed. Pretty glass tiles in tinted or transparent styles that are slip resistant will surely match your chic bathroom.
To know more about our tiling product and services, send us a message or give us a call at Geelong Bathroom Specialists today.