Bathrooms l Laundry Rooms l Home Renovations
Even the most subtle upgrade in your bathroom can significantly increase the overall value of your property, as many homebuyers often look at bathrooms and kitchens first in houses that they are interested at due to how much use they get! This is why we who like to go to the fine details with our customers to ensure their new bathrooms offer a premium guest experience.
Bathroom renovations are more than just making the area aesthetically pleasing. It is more than just installing or replacing pretty floor and wall tiles that match the countertops. It is also about improving its functionality in order to accommodate the increasing needs while ensuring everyone’s comfort and safety.
We work hand in hand as a team, and we are very passionate about helping you build your dream bathroom and turning it into a peaceful oasis.
Choosing us over any other service providers in Geelong, Victoria, Australia gives you the following benefits:
Free on-site consultation with no additional charges and no obligation
No surprise charges, no hidden fees, and fixed quotes
Complete service package – from consultation, estimates, design, installation, maintenance, and repair
Customised packages based on your needs and budget
Fast and efficient service delivery
Highly-qualified team of professionals
Top-quality products from trusted manufacturers
Industry-approved bathroom renovation process
Licensed and insured
With 10 years in the business, we are proud to say that we have already mastered our craft, but we continuously keep improving our skills and knowledge, and upgrade our equipment and technology to ensure excellent results all the time.
We bring your dream bathrooms to life – the one that perfectly reflects your unique personality and style. We can build or restore all bathroom designs, from classic to contemporary, bespoke to luxurious bathrooms. Whatever it is you have in mind, our expert bathroom designer can help you come up with the best setup according to your preferences and budget.
We have customised service packages for construction or renovation of all types of bathrooms:
En Suite bathrooms
You can also count on our team should you need these services:
Customised bathroom designs
Bathroom accessories and furniture
Wall and floor tile installations
Wall removal or construction
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
How much does a bathroom renovation cost in Australia?
The cost of complete bathroom renovation in Australia can go from $18,000 to $25,000. This could go way lower or higher depending on the size of the area to be renovated. The rule of the thumb is – the bigger the bathroom, the higher the cost.
Here are the estimated costs of bathroom renovations based on the different sizes of the areas:
- 2-square meter – costs around $6,000 to $10,000
- 4-square meter – costs around $10,000 to $15,000
- 6-square meter – costs around $10,500 to $18,000
- 8-square meter – costs around $19,000 to $25,000
- 10-square meter +– costs $25,000 and higher
Why is bathroom renovation often expensive?
Before you decide on renovating your bathroom, you have to be financially prepared and assess all options, there is no doubt about it. The investment is far from cheap, therefore you want to ensure you get maximum value. The overall cost of the project depends on different factors – the size of the bathroom, the materials, fittings, fixtures, furniture, and accessories you choose.
Additionally, the labour costs could go higher or lower depending on the amount of work needed to be done based on the bathroom’s original floor plan. If you want to build a luxury bathroom, you have to bear the cost. Premium-quality materials are undeniably expensive, but they are guaranteed to last very long.
Do I need to upgrade my bathroom before selling my property?
Major bathroom renovations can significantly increase the overall value of your property – 100%. However, when done just before reselling it, it won’t have that much impact on your return on investment. Nevertheless, when you sell an updated bathroom in the future, you will most likely get around 3 to 4 percent ROI the most.
How long does it take to remodel a bathroom?
Renovation projects of a 5 by 7 feet bathroom may be completed in around 13 to 25 days. The duration depends mainly on the size of the bathroom to be renovated, the amount of work needed to be done, and the number of people doing the tasks. Larger bathrooms, such as the master bathroom, may require many days more.
What is the cheapest way to remodel a bathroom?
Before you decide to go on with the project, you have to set a budget limit and make sure you stick with it. Here are some tips to on how to save money on remodelling the bathroom while making it look as good as new:
- Minor upgrades could make major changes in the overall aesthetics of the area. For example, you may have the walls repainted; add some new shelves, rails, and other accessories, or add tile overlays and replace or repair taps.
- Recycle fixtures and fittings that are still in good condition. You can have them refinished or re-enamelled to restore its look.
- Avoid removing and re-installing plumbing fixtures as it means additional expenses. You can have them repaired or restored instead.
- Doing the simple remodelling project on your own could help you cut save a lot on labour cost, but you must have the skills, knowledge, experience, and the right tools to get the job done.
What is the most expensive part about remodelling a bathroom?
Plumbing and tile work are the most expensive parts in bathroom renovation. Aside from the fact that it requires tedious labour and expert hands, you also have to spend a lot on high-quality materials to make sure that they will work efficiently and will last long. Both of these can be found in the shower.
The shower can be the most expensive area in the bathroom. Aside from the plumbing and the tile work, it also needs customised glass shower enclosure, which can be very pricey. However, other areas can be as expensive or even more depending on your preferences.
What should you NOT do when remodelling a bathroom?
- Do-it-yourself waterproofing – even the smallest water leaks can create serious damage to the entire bathroom. This task is better left to the experts to avoid costly repairs in the future.
- Poor ventilation – mould and mildew love to thrive in poorly ventilated areas such as the bathroom. Open windows and exhaust fans are a must-have.
- Improper spacing – balance aesthetics, functionality, and safety when remodelling a bathroom. Don’t try to squeeze in everything. Less clutter means more space to move around safely. Consider wall-hung cabinets to save space.
- Wrong materials – moisture and temperature levels in the bathroom can change pretty quickly. This is why it is a must that you choose the right kind of materials that are designed to withstand all this.
What is the best choice of tile for a bathroom?
The most favourite choice of home and business owners when it comes to bathroom flooring is vinyl tiles because it is easy to install durable, and waterproof.
Ceramic and porcelain tiles are also popular choices with its stylish designs and durability, but may not be as comfortable to bare feet. Floor heaters may be required.
Other options for bathroom flooring include glass tiles, plastic laminate tiles, stone tiles, cork tiles, and linoleum floor tiles. Each has its own special features that could satisfy one’s unique needs and preferences.