The main bathroom needs to be in tiptop shape all the time considering the fact that it is one that gets the highest traffic every day. However, it is important to understand that your bathroom shouldn’t all be just about aesthetics. It must be functional, safe, and comfortable at the same time.
Bathroom renovation is the best way to spruce up your home’s aesthetics and functionality. But before you splurge your money into the project, there are some important factors you should consider:
- Budget – you have to know how much are you are willing to spend for the project and stick to it. There could be some unexpected expenses along the away, which you should consider as well.
- Space – utilise every corner of the bathroom but don’t squeeze in everything. Leave extra spaces to move around. Choose furniture and fixture based on the area’s measurement.
- Design – it is always nice to have a bathroom that reflects our style and personality. Go for traditional or modern designs, or a combination of both. It may complement with the home’s overall theme or it can have its own unique style.
- Plumbing – if you are on a budget, you might want to consider doing repair or restoration of plumbing fixtures than replacing them. Make sure, though, that they are installed properly and working efficiently.
- Storage – add shelves, racks, and cabinets if you need more storage in the bathroom, but they should not use too much space. Go for wall-hung cabinets, if possible.
- Accessories – plan carefully before buying bathroom accessories. You don’t want to end up not using them because they won’t match with the other bathroom fixtures.
- Heating and Ventilation – windows and exhaust fans are indispensable parts of the bathroom, so does the heating system. Invest in good quality heating and ventilation system to improve comfort.
- Bathroom Renovator – entrust your remodelling and renovation needs to the experts to avoid the hassles. Choose the experienced, licensed, and insured service provider.
Single Bathroom Homes
Single bathroom homes must be fully-equipped in order to accommodate every need. It can be very challenging, though, to have all this in one place especially when more than two people are using it every day.
However, if having one bathroom has become a total inconvenience, you might want to build another one or perhaps just a second toilet for the other household members or guests to use when the main bathroom is not available. Ask us how you can get started with this project.
Multiple Bathroom Homes
For homes with many bathrooms, the main bathroom is the most commonly used one by household members and guests alike. The main bathroom is usually the biggest and the most accessible from the family room or living room.
You might want to improve the features of your main bathroom so it becomes more presentable.